Sunday 3 March 2013

Cards from left over scraps Part 1

Hi y'all.....
Hope you have an awesome day so far...
My days have been a bit more organised this last two weeks.
There are some changes within my household - reorganising some rooms and moving some furniture around.
I was so excited when we (actually more of my plan) planned about room changes. I moved all my craft stuff to a new section. Bigger and better room for my craft playroom (yeay!!!)
So I have been busy (nice kind of busy) moving all my toys to a new a room. I also added a table and giving myself more space to work with.(double yeay!!)
I will post some pictures of the room on my later post....
 I found so many scraps on my table from my last project...So I made a promise to do cards using those scraps to clear all that scrumptious scraps out of my table. So you can say that I am on a mission here....(LOL)

I will share all cards that I made so far with those scraps and here...I present you Part 1 of the collection..
(drum roll....)


Supplies:
All Stampin' Up! products. If you are in Australia / NZ and interested with SU! products, you can email your enquiry to this email address: orderstampinup@gmail.com

Hope you enjoy my Part 1 and see you on the Part 2 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment