Friday 18 March 2016

Planner Sticker for School - DaniJ

Happy Weekend all...

Lately I have been creating a printable sticker for planner. 
My oldest is a high schooler and I remember back when I was in HS, I love to decorate my planner. 
I don't have any fancy planner back then but I can remember my planner was colourful and lots of handrawn icons. 

This is my first take on creating a planner sticker. I especially focus it for my oldest daughter. I did a test print on the design but unfortunately it came out too small. Then I'm back re-sizing everything and when I was about to test print on the newly resized design, my printer broke. 
Oh well...so this printable I'm about to share is with the new sizing. I'm sure it will be the perfect sizing. 

Hope you like it. The PDF file is with Registration Mark for Silhouette user to do print and cut on your sticker sheet. If you don't have silhouette, you can just print them out normally and use scissor to cut the image out. I do use Xyron Sticker maker machine as well to create a sticker sheet. 

Named this planner set after my DD1 - DaniJ
You can Download it HERE



for Personal Use Only
*Please take into consideration that different monitor and/or printer will display colour differently.*

No comments:

Post a Comment