Thursday 14 April 2016

Subtle Lavy - Free Printable Journal Cards

The other day I was ironing my Daughter uniform.
She is in year 11 and just moved school to somewhere closer to home. 
Just notice the saying on her school logo - "Success smiles on Effort".
Love how real the saying is and it got me inspired to use it on one of my journal card created here.

Love it so much that I went on and created also a bigger version of the saying (A4 size) that would be great as a wall art. I am planning to put a frame and hang it on my daughter's bedroom.
I will upload the A4 size on Success smiles on effort wall art on the weekend. 

I was trying to find a good name for this set and was asking my daughter for some ideas. 
We juggled couple of names and finally my daughter came out with Subtle Lavy. 
So that is the story behind the name of this Journal Cards Set. 

So enjoy this Journal Cards and do let me know what you think of it...

Free Printable - Subtle Lavy Journal Cards consists of 
3 of 2x3 Journal Cards and 2 of 3x4 Journal Cards
Click on the Picture to get the PDF file

No comments:

Post a Comment